Fruity, richful and aromatic sweet white wine.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Vintage 2013 and 2011
- Denomination of origin: AOC Barsac -Sauternes
- Grape varieties 2013 : 85 % sémillon, 5 % sauvignon, 10 % muscadelle
- Grape varieties 2011 : 80 % sémillon, 15 % sauvignon, 5 % muscadelle
- Serve cool between 8 and 10 °C (46° and 50° F). Open the bottle 1 hour prior to serving.
- To drink as an apéritif, with foie gras, a roasted chicken, blue cheese (roquefort), fresh fruits, etc.
- To be tasted young and can be kept for many years (10 or more years).
- Vintage 2013 : Hachette 2016, RVF "Grande réussite", Gilbert et Gaillard 2016, Dusser Gerber 2016.
Wine tasting : Yellow or bright lemon colour. Intense nose, hints of candied fruits, honey, quince, exotic fruits. The taste is rich with spicy flavours. A very pleasant tasting moment.
- Vintage 2011 : Hachette 2015, RVF 16/20, Gilbert et Gaillard Médaille d'Or.
Wine tasting : Golden, yellow colour. Pleasant nose with hints of ripe, exotic fruits and fruit pastes. The taste is very liquorous, aromatic and spicy.
No customer reviews for the moment.