Smooth white, sweet wine; with a fruity and fresh taste.
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Vintage of 2015 Bottle of 75 cl (25.36 fl.oz.)
- Designation of origin: AOC SAUTERNES
- Grape variety : Muscadelle and Sauvignon blanc
- Serve cool at 8° to 10°C (46° to 50° F)
- To serve as a drink or with chicken, pears with chocolate.
- To taste as a young wine because of its freshness.
GILBERT & GAILLARD: 88/100 : GOLD MEDAL
FEMINALISE : GOLD MEDAL
Bright light, yellow robe. Nose of fruit, exotic and peppery. Fresh and light palate with spicy and fruity finish. A well-balanced and fresh style.
No customer reviews for the moment.