Red Bordeaux Supérieur wtih petit verdot, carménère and merlot grapes. It is aged for 12 months in French oak barrels, notes of small red fruits and silky tannins.
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Vintage 2015
- Designation of origin: AOC BORDEAUX SUPERIEUR
- Grape varieties : 50 % petit verdot, 30 % merlot, 20 % carménère
- Serve between 16 and 18 °C
- To taste with red meat or cheese.
- Wine storage : 1 to 5 years
Les Astéries, what is it?
In the middle of the wine estate, the little red vines parcel of 0.60 ha (1,48 acres) has a limestone soil with "astéries" in Barsac, with yellow limestone rock containing starfish fossils and marin organisms.
No customer reviews for the moment.