Château de Rolland, dry white wine. Round and flavourish in taste.
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Vintage: 2014
- Designation of origin: AOC GRAVES sec
- Grape variety : 100% Sauvignon
- Serve cool at 10°C (50° F)
- To serve to grilled fish, shellfish, goat cheese.
- Enjoyed as a young wine and can be kept for 1 or 2 years.
Vintage 2016 :
Nice Graves blanc sec 2016 of a nice vivacity, a wine where the taste of fruits and fresh flowers mix well together in the palate.
No customer reviews for the moment.