Château de Rolland, dry white wine. Round and flavourish in taste.
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Vintage: 2014
- Designation of origin: AOC GRAVES sec
- Grape variety : grey Sauvignon
- Serve cool at 10°C (50° F)
- To serve to grilled fish, shellfish, goat cheese.
- Enjoyed as a young wine and can be kept for 1 oor 2 years.
Vintage 2014 :
GILBERT & GAILLARD : 87/100 GOLD MEDAL
Pale golden robe. The nose is pleasant with citrus and white fruit notes and some spices in the deep. The attack is delicate, the palate is round, ample and fresh. Fruit is present. Smooth and fluid. The wine is well balanced. The finish is slightly spicy. To consume with a fish.
No customer reviews for the moment.